Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Concert

I so ache to be keeping you more up to date! I am so busy it makes me sick-- working and looking for a house has been enough and now throw in getting ready for birthdays and Christmas! Our ward was dissolved a few weeks ago. We are now part of the Pioneer 2nd Ward (instead of Rivergrove 3rd Ward.) We were all instantly released from our callings. So, I was actually officially calling free for a couple of weeks. (Ahh, big sigh of relief!) But, as of this last Sunday, I am now 2nd Counselor in the Young Women's organization. (I knew it wouldn't last!) This will be fun, but the Bishop did not encourage me by adding that this women's organization is busier than the last one I was involved in (referring to Relief Society!) Great! :)

Anyways, I wanted to be quick and just put some little video clips on here. Sunday, Dec. 6th my kids did a Christmas concert for our relatives who live close by. I wanted to share some of it with you. (I am sorry the video quality is so terrible, but it gives you an idea of what was going on.) We love you and miss you and hope you have a wonderful Christmas season!











(That was NOT quick to load these, but oh, well! Love ya!)

2 comments:

Becky said...

How cute! I was just released from that calling. I LOVED it and cried for days when I was released. You will love it. It does take alot of time, but its such a good calling to have. Enjoy as I will be jealous.

Nicole Stoddard said...

Hey Jen - You're kids are awesome! It takes a lot of courage to put on a concert but I think it takes a lot more to do it for extended family. I hope they keep it going!

About you new calling, congratulations! Serving in any organization presidency is busy but serving in Young womens is very rewarding. This is my second time and I've been in for 1 1/2 years now. Hopefully Heavenly Father isn't tired of me in YW yet though. Britt comes in in February.

Even if you're busy, enjoy every moment because it will go faster than you think and then you'll miss it like crazy.

Love you guys! Nicole