Jennifer here is to you, as cute as you are.
Don't see you much, living away so far.
I thought of writing a poem and making it a joke.
Ha ha ha. But what I am writing, I say is no hoax.
If you blinked your eyes, then ran away,
You would be followed, even all the day.
Now there is that sweet and happy, loving smile.
Very refreshing to be around all the while.
With your beautiful long flowing hair.
Yes, we know, for others you really do care.
Your addition to our family is special, you know.
Our appreciation for you I hope we show.
Chantilly, Charice, Teresa, Christian, Brian too.
We love all your children, we really do.
You have seen my true feelings, you know how I am.
We should show our love when ever we can.
You are so precious to us, now you know,
Around you always there is a happy glow.
Your hugs are always welcome and warm,
We pray you never loose that lovely charm.
You’re like a daughter we never had,
Your part of our family, we are so glad.
(I just ran across this again and was reminded that I wanted to post it. Obviously, it was a year ago! I was so surprised that he would take the time to write a poem about me!)
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment