I've been having a great birthday week. My twins actually left for a week long camp just this morning, so we did our playing as a family last week.
On Thursday, we went for a helicopter ride. (It was only a two minute ride, but now we can say we have ridden in a helicopter!) We also went to check out an amusement park in Lehi(Liberty Land) that I could not get updated info on. It turned out that people were there cleaning and said that it had been closed, but was re-opening the next day! (Talk about timing!) Anyway, we met the owner, got a REALLY good deal, and basically got VIP treatment as they had a worker take us to all the rides we could in an hour! We had a blast!
Then on Saturday, we went to another amusement park (Boondocks) and played for eleven hours! It was a fun, exhausting day! I have so been needing it!
On Sunday, we had Jonathan, Rebecca and her kids, and the Montgomery family over for my favorite dessert--grasshopper (with Oreos, mint-n-chip ice cream, whipped topping, and hot fudge), ice cream and other treats and games. Yummy and enjoyable.
So, I've done my playing! Today I vowed that I would relax and read a book. It's nice to give yourself permission once in awhile to do nothing! I do wish I had spent more time reading, but I had lots of people telling me happy birthday on facebook and had fun replying to them.
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment